GetResponse is a great e-mail marketing solution. Each year, the platform allocates over 5 billion e-mails in 172 countries. It is fully customizable and can manage both small and huge lists (1 million+ subscribers). For more than 10 years, it has simple applications for creating e-mail campaigns, landing pages, contact forms. It also provides expert support for creating and managing e-mail marketing campaigns and autoresponders. They are changing contacts into customers. GetResponse has maintained the highest standards for reaching our messages to customers. It takes care of the hygiene of its users, so as not to disturb or otherwise violate its rules. An excellent service provider is also from this view that it has established excellent relationships with the leading providers of Internet and e-mail services.
Functions of GetResponse:
- You can choose from over 300 templates to create exciting campaigns for every audience, including industry. An intuitive editor helps you shape e-mail communications. A variety of fonts, designs, and cute graphics that you can also do on your own.
- A / B testing – With this feature, you can first try e-mail campaigns. This way, you can get the best results. How does that work? Create up to 5 messages with different personalization techniques, themes, and styles. GetResponse then tests each version. Then automatically selects and sends out the best text!
- Email Analytics – To keep track of your actions, GetResponse follows all open emails, clicks, logouts, and purchases. Reports in the Inbox and Visual Charts give you a great picture.
- Guaranteed delivery – Your e-mail messages end in the intended mailboxes. Not in spam folders. GetResponse ensures that your campaigns – and your trademark – are always protected and consistent.
- Social Media Integration – Since you have millions of potential customers on social networks, you need to be there! GetResponse allows you to establish a connection between it and social networks. So you can enable Facebook and Twitter to provide instant links to the latest campaigns, coupons, and blogs!
- Online Surveys – With GetResponse, you can create online surveys. This way, you can ask questions that you need to improve your products.
- Quick and easy to use – highlight and click to format, then post and view the results.
- GetResponse mobile apps – GetResponse applications for iPhone and Android give you instant access to your dashboard and vital statistics. This way, you can respond from anywhere and at any time.
- Training and support – GetResponse professional staff is available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week. You can reach the contact via phone, email, or live chat.
Facts about GetResponse:
- More than 100,000 active accounts.
- 30-day free trial.
- Their prices start at $ 15 per month.
- The rate is up to 68% higher than the competition.
- The unlimited number of emails.
- Powerful, automatic message personalization.
- Smart tracking features.
- You can also prepare landing pages and even a new tool building sales funnels (included in more advanced packages).